Great news !
Now it's made very easy and safe to have your point-of-care measurement in your LIMS and/or other systems automatically. No more manual data entry !
And this without the cost of an intermediate service center, just a simple box, one of our PocListeners, connected to your point-of care devices and our PocListener Serverside Architecture implemented.
Our PocListener© line of products consists of interface solutions to connect Point of Care devices (POC) to a Lims or HIS over the internet. The data will be send in a secure, encrypted format directly to the Laboratory or Hospital server or through a cloud service.
It's a fast growing family and we will add devices as needed by our customers. With our flexible and modular design, we will be able to deliver the boxes fast and to your needs. At the moment we have solutions for:
- LabGeo PT10 and HC10, Siemens DCA Vantage, QuickRead Go, HemoCue 201 and compatible (poct1A protocol over ethernet);
- Eurolyser Cube, Cube-S, Smart and compatibles (protocol over serial interface);
- Siemens Clinitek Status+ (protocol over serial interface);
- Alere Afinion with Data Connection Converter (Poct1A protocol over ethernet);
- Afias-1 and Afias-6 (HL7 protocol over ethernet);
- ask us ...
The PocListener© is designed for communications with the poc device by the required protocol (mostly POCT1A protocol by ethernet or proprietary serial communication). The actual data will be delivered to the Laboratory or Hospital using secure file transfer in e.g. HL7v2 format. It will be tailored to your specifications before shipment.
A typical PocListener© configuration:
- reads observation data from a connected analyser;
- creates HL7v2 messages and sends the observation data to a defined host in a secure, encrypted format;
- 3 color status led;
- easy installation, automatic configuration for cabled or wifi internet connection;
- automatic detection of the poc device connection (green status if connected);
- data buffering if host not on-line (blue status for buffered data);
- secure, when powered off, all observation data is lost;
- each box will be configured to your needs, no further configuration needed (only wifi ssid/password connection if you need it);
- optional WebApp for selection of the right M.D.;
- one time license cost, no fee per message;
- dashboard for managing and analysing the analysers installed.
Please contact us : contact